The Kind of Information We Collect
We receive information directly from you or other Users, or from Partners or Affiliates, and Third Parties. The type of information we receive includes:
- Information you provide to usWhen you sign up to be a member of the Eyemark Community, we collect the information you provide such as your name, email, geographical location, photo, and other information to set up your profile. We will also receive information about yourself that you share in posts, topics of interest to you, photos, comments, surveys, questions, when you send emails or make complaints to us, etc.
- Information We Collect from Your ActivitiesWhen you use our Platforms, we collect data about your activities and use through cookies, log files, pixel tags, local storage objects, and other tracking technologies to automatically collect information about your activities, such as your searches, page views, date and time of your visit, and other information about your use of the Platform. We also collect information from your integrated computer or mobile device in connection with your use of the Platform such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, device signals, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs. We also receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with the Platform, even if you have not created an account or logged in to the Platform.
The information we collect is also used to better personalise your experience on our Platforms. This includes the kind of feed you receive, the ads you see, and your whole experience. To improve the quality of personalised experience that we provide, we may share your information with Partners or third parties who will be required to protect your information according to data protection laws.
- Information from Other Profiles Eyemark has provided other means of signing up or logging into your Eyemark account such as (but not limited to) using your email, Google account or Facebook account. You may also link your Eyemark account with other social media profiles such as Twitter, Instagram, Google, etc. When you choose to create, log in or link your Eyemark account through/to these other accounts, we collect/receive your personal information from the linked profile. The level of information we receive may vary depending on the provider. We encourage you to review the Privacy Policies of these other platforms before linking your Eyemark account.
What Do We Do with Your Information?
At Eyemark, we respect your privacy and choices about the data you have provided to us or that we have received. For the information we have received, here is how we use it:
- Adverts, Marketing, Promotions and Offers We may also use the information we collect to display adverts that are personalised for you. Our analytic tools will also use information collected from your activities to measure the reach and dynamics of ads displayed to you. In some instances, we will use the information we have to personalise the kind of marketing communications, promotions and offers you receive from us. Your information will help us send you specific and relevant offers from time to time.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of your use of the Platform.
With Whom and When Do We Share Your Information?
We do not sell your personal information. In providing quality services to you on our Platform, we may share, and, in some cases, we must share your information to the following categories of persons or entities:Other Users:
When other users post or reshare information about you, such information will be published to the new audience. However, you can restrict those who see your posts and control what posts each of your audience can see.Partners, Affiliates, Third Parties or New Owner:
When you elect to use or integrate with third-party platforms, the third party may receive your personal information e.g., payment service providers, developers, linked accounts service providers, etc.
Where Eyemark is acquired or merged with another entity, your information may also be transferred to the new owner or partner. Service Providers who help us provide or sustain services from Eyemark may also receive your information. We may also share your information with researchers for academic purposes and innovations.Advertisers:
Your information may be required to provide statistics and other general purposes to the advertising partners of Eyemark,Legal Requirements:
The authorities may also require us to disclose your information to them as part of our legal obligations. We may seek or not seek your consent before disclosing your information to Law Enforcement Agency or court.
What Are Your Rights on Your Data?
You can exercise your legal rights to further protect your personal information. Some of these rights include:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
How Long Will We Store Your Personal Data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation with respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Changes to our Policy
We may or may not notify you of changes to this Policy. We ask that you kindly check this Policy from time to time to be advised of the changes. If you do not agree with the updated Policy, you may kindly contact us to explain your reasons for refusal and stop using the services provided by Eyemark in the meantime.